We are always looking for great talents.
Sales & Marketing Executive
We are looking for a passionate Sales Executive to join our sales team. The Sales Executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a Sales Executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch Sales Executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
We are seeking a skilled Support Specialist to join our growing organization. You will be responsible for providing technical support to our employees by troubleshooting and resolving issues with our IT systems when they arise.
To be successful as a Support Specialist, you should have an in-depth understanding of computers, hardware components, software issues, and network technologies. Top candidates will also have good interpersonal skills, with an affinity for excellent customer service.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred.
- Previous experience in a technical support role.
- Experience with remote desktop applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a Backend Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated. .
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.