Make your brand the destination of choice, with Loyalty Module
Getting customers into your stores is one thing, ensuring they come back again is a different challenge. With so many options for shopping, focusing on the customer base you already have is one of the most effective strategies for achieving your goals.
Loyalty module is a flexible points & rewards management application that is available both digitally or on a card, with accrual across by points, visits, or purchases, and is redeemable across channels for discounts, gift items or other rewards of the retailer’s choosing.
Loyalty module enables retailers to develop deeper relationships with customers with visibility into shopping histories and preferences. Through mobile notifications, digital coupons, and reward points, offer personalized incentivizes for customers to choose your stores. An in-built part of the Retail management suite, Loyalty module is also available standalone and can integrate with any other retail application using tools provided with the solution.
Make Your Stores The Destination Of Choice. Not Your Competitors’
Uncover the value of building shopper trust, loyalty and retaining it in our free whitepaper, “Redefining the Rules of Traditional Loyalty.”
Secure, Online, Customer Loyalty Portal
Self-service for customers to:
- Access their current card balance on their phone, tablet or PC
- Update their contact and billing information
- View transaction, purchase and return history
- Merge multiple loyalty cards into a single account
- Make your brand the destination of choice at the start of the customer’s shopping experience or trip
- Build traffic, conversion rates and transaction size and, done well, minimize expensive returns
- Gain complete insight into customer behavior and buying patterns
- Access customer data to optimize planning and retail operations
- Suggestive selling based on their past purchases and browsing history (used for example in stand-alone emails coupled with digital passes, in store at mobile POS or to the customer’s smart phone, or online when making recommendations to eCommerce shoppers)
- Coupled with eCommerce and its user polls capability, the more frequent and more valuable loyalty shoppers can provide insight into potential product designs and which ones should go into production
- Coupled with Reporting and Analytics, customer data can be analysed in detail to build meaningful customer segments and to develop programmes and services that maximize long term loyalty.
- A seamless shopping experience across all sales channels
- Personalized rewards based on their personal shopping preferences
- Personalized promotions and communications
- Promotion to higher reward levels or status as they spend more
Powerful Loyalty Technology
- Multiple loyalty plans can be set up either for the entire enterprise or specifically for individual stores
- Multiple loyalty plans can assign points or currency based on customer purchases
- Set up and manage multiple loyalty programs which assign points or currency based on customer purchases or activities
- Allow loyalty points or incentives to age according to user defined rules
- Redeem loyalty rewards against new purchases
- Inform customers about their rewards balance via email, text message, online
- Define membership of group schemes, e.g. for all family members or to support a particular school or charity
- Individual plans can relate to specific products or promotions or exclude products (for example clearance items) or promotions.
Loyalty module comes prepackaged with Enterprise module and can be deployed as a cloud service or as an in-house service. This enables transparency of data between Loyalty module and all other modules.
Loyalty module offers flexible registration options that can be set at a global level.
- Any number of membership levels can be defined, e.g. Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Members progress through levels depending on spend. The retailer can define the minimum points or currency that a loyalty customer should accumulate to reach a particular loyalty level.
The administrator can globally define the type of incentive a loyalty customer can accumulate on each transaction. The reward type can be either set as “Points” or “Currency”. These can later be redeemed by the customer in subsequent transactions.
- Push sales of specific items or item groups by defining specific plans. Plans pertaining to transaction value can also be defined to increase sales.
- Selected stores or channels, with bonuses on special days such as the customer’s birthday, public holidays, festivals, etc.
Loyalty module is configured to operate in real-time mode. When connectivity is not available, it processes transactions locally and then synchronizes them when connectivity is restored.
Loyalty module offers a group membership option that allows a retailer to combine more than one card together into a single card group. This feature is useful in scenarios where the loyalty points of individual family or group members can be combined to extend the benefits to a higher level of loyalty membership.
Loyalty module sends notifications to customers on level achievements in the program, predefined events, special awards, etc. according to the rules of each program.
Retailers using our loyalty and our eCommerce will be able to extend additional benefits to their customers by offering their loyalty customers a Product Catalogue on eCommerce. The items mentioned in the product catalogue will be available to the loyalty customer for purchase by redeeming their loyalty points OR a combination of loyalty points and currency. To facilitate easy split of loyalty points and currency, a ‘slider’ will be provided that will help the customer decide how many loyalty points and how much currency will be required to purchase a particular item in the product catalogue.
- Loyalty module can now work in a standalone mode. This would allow third party retail systems to use Loyalty management system for managing their loyalty customers. Data exchange between third party retail systems and Loyalty would be facilitated through robust Loyalty APIs. Users can send the transaction information to Loyalty for points accumulation and redemption using Loyalty APIs.
- Loyalty will then send the notifications to the loyalty customer using our Passes, SMS and Emails.
How Loyalty Module Works
In an age where people can buy their favorite brand of shirt online, and have it delivered to their home that day, focusing on building loyal relationships with customers and offering superior service is a key part of remaining successful.
How can OUR Retail Management help?
Our Loyalty module helps you grow your business, build your customer base and generate repeat sales. Retailers utilizing Loyalty and its seamless integration into all complementary applications of Retail have gained significant benefits in customer retention and increasing their revenues. Watch this short video to learn how retailers can acquire, engage, reward and retain their customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Loyalty as an application is licensed as an on-premises solution where the activation of the application is an one-time fee.
Since Loyalty deals with creating and managing loyalty cards, these cards are licensed as an annual recurring component based on the number of cards licensed.
Our Loyalty 2.0 has three component i.e. Enterprise Component, Loyalty client and Loyalty APIs. All these three components can be installed on a single machine or different machine.
Loyalty client and APIS should have access to Enterprise component.APIs must be hosted on a system with internet connection. These APIs shall be access by POS systems for interacting Loyalty System over the net.
Use the “Configuration Manager” to configure connectivity to the Loyalty database and Retail instance.
A Global Configuration Wizard is normally used to configure the minimum configuration requirements to run the application which include configuring Loyalty plans from template based options. The loyalty plans can either be fixed or cumulative.
Seamless integration between Loyalty and Retail ensures that customer specific information is available at the POS for the cashier.
Once a customer is selected at the POS, his current points are displayed to the cashier. The customer has the option to utilize his loyalty points as a tender defined in Retail.
The points accumulated are integrated into Loyalty and Retail on the completion of the transaction at the POS.
Each time a transaction is completed in Retail the customer registered for Loyalty is rewarded as per configuration. The data flows transparently through the enterprise behind the scenes across system and network boundaries.
The application also comes with standard e-mail templates which can be used to communicate with the customers. These templates can be used to inform the customer on their loyalty point statuses.