SAP BUSINESS ONE
SAP Business One is an affordable business management solution created by the world’s leading developers of enterprise resource management (ERP) systems. With SAP Business One not only can you improve performance across your entire organization, you can substantially reduce risk. As every industry has unique business processes, requirements and challenges, SAP and its partners offer industry-specific solutions that extend the Business One software to meet your specific needs.
If you decide to purchase and implement Business One, you can feel safe knowing that sixty percent of the world’s transactions go through some kind of SAP system. SAP takes this global responsibility very seriously. With On-Cloud and On-Premise deployment options for SAP Business One, your small or midsize business can quickly and easily reap the benefits of streamlining operations, having instant access to accurate company-wide information and enjoy accelerating profitable growth.
Why SAP Business One
Simplicity at its best. That’s why SAP Business One is designed for small and medium enterprises to manage the entire business at greater clarity.
You will get to computerise your daily processes, control your finances and stocks, and improve time management and access business information anywhere, any time. SAP Business One is the only complete and integrated world-class ERP solution that’s truly affordable for small businesses.
Download SAP Business One Product Brief
Download a quick primer on SAP Business One Features here.
Your Benefits Post-deploying SAP Business One
- Focus on growing your business, while allowing SAP Business One to reduce your day-to-day tasks.
- Meet your customers’ needs more efficiently with faster access to information, with a click of a button,
- Streamlining of main components eliminates errors and reduces duplication of work.
- Get accurate reports promptly to help make decisions faster.
- Lowers IT and manpower costs.
SAP Business One Core Features
- General ledger and journal entries
- Basic cost accounting and monitoring of project costs
- Budget management
- Banking and bank statement processing
- Payment processing and reconciliation
- Financial statements reporting
- Sales tax and value-added tax
- Multi-currency support
- Track fixed assets
- Opportunities and pipeline management
- Customer contact and activity management
- Sales quotations and orders
- Invoicing and crediting
- Sales and pipeline forecast
- Service contract management
- Service-call management entry and tracking
- Purchase proposals
- Purchase orders and deliveries
- Goods receipts and returns
- Accounts payable invoice and credit notes
- Bill of materials
- Production orders
- Forecasting and material requirements planning
- Items management and item queries
- Receipt to stock, release from stock, and stock transactions
- Stock transfer between multiple warehouses
- Serial number management
- Inventory revaluation
- Customer and vendor catalog
- Price lists and special pricing
- Batch management
- Pick and pack
- Manage inventories using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing.
- Bin location management, for ease of subzone division, allocation rules & stock movement optimisation.
- Full integration with Crystal Reports® software
- “Drag and relate,” drill downs, search assistance, workflow-based alerts
- Employee directory and administration, employee time
- Remote support platform
- Data migration workbench, data archiving
- SAP® Business One Software Development Kit, including the data interface and user interface application program interfaces, user-defined fields, and tables
Contact Us to Find Out More
Let us help you navigate your way and show you more on how SAP Business One can be the right fit for your business!